Bay City Metering started as the Office of James Carey and was a consulting engineering firm. Presently we have professional Engineers on staff and still continue with engineering design work.
Our team has designed over 100 residential apartment upgrades. Our unique knowledge of what apartments and commercial spaces truly use — based upon the meter readings — gives us insight and a key advantage when designing projects. Therefore we can design cost effectively and not over design.
Custom solutions that are both feasible and economical.
As consultants we continuously look out for our clients by meeting with vendors, understanding the new technology in the market place, and advising on ways to help save energy.
We will start by visiting your property and reviewing the existing conditions.
Then working with our vendors and engineering team, we’ll:
- Determine the system that works best for you, both feasibility and economically.
- Research solutions and available incentives.
- Submit a proposal that includes: Project Scope, Energy Savings, and Payback.
- Provide project supervision and management.
- Monitor and report the savings.
Learn more about:
- Electrical Service Upgrades
- Preventative Maintenance
- Solar Installation
- Lighting Upgrades
How can we help you?
Let’s discuss how our engineering design services can ensure the success of your next project. Please call our office at (212) 575-0785, or send us an email using the form on this page. We look forward to speaking with you soon.